Best Banana Bread
The Best Fluffy Banana Bread is not only the best way to use up over-ripe bananas, but it's possibly the best slice to go with your morning coffee! Throw in some walnuts or pecans for a slice better than anything store-bough. Buttery, moist and smells amazing while baking!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time55 mins
Total Time1 hr 5 mins
Keyword: banana bread
Servings: 14 slices
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup white granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 large ripe bananas, mashed (about 1 1/4 cup)
- 1/2 cup melted butter, slightly cooled
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans, (optional)
Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan and line with parchment paper. Set aside.
Combine flour, sugars, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon together in a large bowl. Mix in the rest of the ingredients.
Fold in chopped nuts, if using.
Pour into prepared pan and bake until toothpick comes out clean, about 55 to 60 minutes.
Serve warm or at room temperature.
Calories: 165kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Fiber: 1g